Thursday, October 11, 2007

Its starting to feel like Fall

Korea pictures are up!! Unfortunately I wasn't as awesome as I should have been and i ended up forgetting two pairs of shorts, a polo, and four undershirts at my hostel back in Korea. . . I guess thats what happens when you decide to drink you weight in soju the night before you morning flight out then try to pack when you're drunk off you ass.

As for China things seem to be getting better. Its actually starting to feel like Autumn here. The temperature is dipping, days are getting shorter and the pollution is starting to die out a little, i can go running without feeling like I have smoked a pack of cigarettes. As you can see Shanghai does get blue sky.































However I still do miss Fall in Michigan, so if someone could please send me a pumpkin and some cider it would be much appreciated.

No comments: